Lifestyle-focused retirement living in Carmel
A new experience in senior living for the greater Indianapolis community.
Senior living unlike any other — that’s the idea behind The Barrington. We’re creating a superb continuing care retirement community for people in greater Indianapolis who are unwilling to settle for anything less than the active, friendly, arts- and civic-minded lifestyle of Carmel and Hamilton County. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Close-to-the-heart-of-Carmel location for easy access to many of the area’s finest galleries, shops, restaurants, museums — even medical providers
- Services and amenities to create a lifestyle that makes it easier to pursue your passions, keep up with your pastimes and always be ready to go
- Life Care — exclusive program for guaranteed access to our on-site continuum of care, predictable long-term health care rates and an entrance fee that’s up to 90% refundable
- Senior Quality Lifestyles Corporation (SQLC) — Homegrown concepts in better senior living, with a vision of active living and peace of mind for residents and their families. Locally developed, not-for-profit, with a strong board of directors and experienced partners, SQLC communities are the future of retirement living.
- Not-for-profit sponsorship — by Mayflower Communities, Inc. — along with our commitment to creating a one-of-kind senior living choice
- Partnered with St.Vincent Health — Indiana's largest health care system — committed to providing educational tools, informational resources and top-quality health care services to area residents.